In the News at RES
At Ridgebury, we love sharing the good news about our wonderful students and staff members. And we have a lot of great things to share! Read all about our accomplishments, past happenings, upcoming events, and so much more.
For information on the Superintendent's 2019–2020 Proposed Budget, the full budget book can be accessed using the link below and bookmarks within the document can be used by downloading and opening the file using Adobe Acrobat on your computer.
- 2019–2020 Proposed Budget
- Budget at a Glance
- Interim Superintendent Dr. Paddyfote’s January 14, 2019, Budget Presentation
- Curriculum 2019–20 Budget Presentation
- Facilities 2019–20 Budget Presentation
- General Services 2019–20 Budget Presentation
- Questions from BOE Members on Proposed Operating Budget for 2019-20
- Special Education Proposed 2019–20 Budget Presentation
- Technology Proposed 2019–20 Budget Presentation
- Transportation 2019–20 Budget Presentation
Mark your calendar! On Thursday, May 30, from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m., we will be holding our 3rd Annual Instrumental Night for incoming 4th and 5th grade students. This event is for students from Ridgebury, Barlow Mountain, and Scotland Elementary Schools. We will meet in the Ridgebury gym, cafeteria, and music room. We hope to see you there!